Revised August 25, 2011
- COLLECTED INFORMATION
- User-Provided Information. You may provide to Company what is generally called “personally identifiable information” (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number) when using the Site, such as when you send us inquiries, register, or contact us for other purposes.
- Cookie Information. When you use the Site, we may send one or more cookies to your computer. A cookie is a small data file sent to your Web browser and stored on your computer. This allows our server to “recognize” you when your computer visits the Site in the future. Most web browsers can be configured to not accept cookies, or to notify you if a cookie is sent to you. In some instances, Company may collect non-personally identifiable information (aggregate or demographic data) through cookies.
- Automatically Collected Information. When you use the Site or open one of our HTML emails, Company may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including “web beacons.” This automatically collected information may include the Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”) or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the pages you view on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit the Site.
- USE OF INFORMATION
- Company uses the information you provide or that we collect to respond to your inquiries, for administrative purposes, for other customer service purposes, and to operate, maintain, and enhance, the Site.
- Company uses all of the information that we collect to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of visitors to the Site.
- Company may use automatically collected information and cookie information to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site; (b) provide customized third party advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Company and third party marketing activities; and (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
- Company may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send promotional messages for which you will have the ability to opt-out.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Company discloses personally identifiable information we collect from you to our fulfillment partners in connection with requests you make or other transactions you initiate through the Site.
- Company works with third party service providers to provide website hosting and maintenance as well as other services for us. In the course of performing services for Company, these service providers may have access to or process your personally identifiable information. Generally, these disclosures are made under terms comparable to this policy, and the recipients are limited to using the information the purpose for which it was provided.
- Company may also disclose your personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws, to respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement activity.
- Company also reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect Company and others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Site; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Company, our users, or others.
- In connection with Company’s merger, acquisition, sale of all or substantially all of Company’s stock or assets, or bankruptcy, Company may transfer or assign your personally identifiable information.
You may decline to share certain personally identifiable information with Company. You may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences you may have provided to the Company at any time by emailing email@example.com. Please note that while your changes may be reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF ANY APPLICABLE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The Site may contain links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to such third parties and is subject to such third parties’ policies governing privacy and security. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links are displayed on the Site. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Site is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect information from such persons. Any person who provides information to us on or through the Site represents to Company that they are 13 years of age or older. If we learn that a child under 13 has submitted personal information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
- DATA SECURITY
Company uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Company, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Company makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If Company learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Company may post a notice through the Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
- INTERNATIONAL VISITORS
The Site is hosted in the United States and is intended solely for visitors located within the United States. If you nonetheless choose to use the Site from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personally identifiable information outside of those regions to the United States and by providing your personally identifiable information on the Site you consent to that transfer.
- CHANGES AND UPDATES
- COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION